The hosted remote desktop service that Your Office Anywhere provides requires a number of Microsoft licences. Things like, Windows Client Access Licences (CALs), Remote Desktop Services CALs, which are required by all customers and for some customers licences for Microsoft Office applications.
We have been advised that Microsoft are increasing prices in January 2022 for these licences by on average 10%. As in previous years, where we can, we will absorb some of the increased costs, therefore our prices for these specific items will increase by around 7%.
The new prices will come into effect from 01st February 2022 (31st January’s invoice).
The items that will be affected are those detailed in your invoices as:
- Client Access Licence Windows (aka Microsoft Windows CALs) – changed from £7.00 to £7.50
- Terminal Server Access Licence (aka Microsoft Remote Desktop CALs) – changed from £7.00 to £7.50
- Microsoft Office Standard – Licenced under Service Provider Licence Agreement (SPLA) – changed from £14.00 to £15.00
- Microsoft Office Professional (SPLA) – changed from £20.00 to £21.00
- Microsoft Office – individual applications (SPLA) e.g. Word only or Access only – changed from £7.00 to £7.50 Outlook changed from £5.00 to £5.50
- Microsoft SQL Server Client Access Licence (CAL) – changed from £7.00 to £7.50
- Microsoft SharePoint CAL (SPLA) – changed from £6.00 to £6.50
- Microsoft Project Licence (SPLA) – changed from £23.99 to £26.00
Separately Microsoft are increasing the prices for Microsoft 365 (Office 365) subscriptions from March 2022. Whether you currently purchase Microsoft 365 subscriptions through Your Office Anywhere, or you purchase them elsewhere, please see this page on changes to Microsoft 365 subscription as there is important information that all subscribers to Microsoft 365 need to review.
We would like to emphasise that prices for all our own services are remaining unchanged. We regularly monitor our competitors pricing and are proud to say that even with these increases (which will of course impact our competitors too) we remain one of the lowest priced, and best value providers in this market.