New Year 2021 – Working from Home Special Price Bundle
Working from home is likely to continue well into 2021, and interestingly many companies we speak to are giving up renting office space completely.
For some companies remote working is being hampered by technology, waiting an age while documents are downloaded over VPN, or trying to remote control an office PC to run business applications that don’t run “in the cloud”. Applications such as Sage 50 Accounts, Access database applications and many other corporate CRM, Stock Control, ERP and other accounting applications.
The answer to all this is the Hosted Desktop service from Your Office Anywhere. Also known as Desktop as a Service, hosted desktops enable businesses to run all their Line of Business desktop applications in the cloud, letting their employees work from anywhere there is an internet connection and on any device.
Moving your databases, documents and apps to a remote desktop sounds daunting, but it really isn’t, and we help you every step of the way. To start you on that journey we’ve put together a New Year 2021 promotion, a Working from Home Special Price Bundle that includes your business application as well as Microsoft Office to give you the best value for a hosted desktop solution.
Working From Home Special Price Bundle
Quote code WORKINGFROMHOME when getting in touch to get your discount.
£42.00 per user/month
- Hosted Desktop to run your main Line of Business desktop application in the cloud. Works on PCs, Macs, Chromebooks, even tablets.
- Plus run Microsoft Office alongside it as a second application.
- Plus 1 month of Hosted Desktop rental FREE*
- Plus Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise subscription**
- Includes full Microsoft Office desktop licences to run you favourite Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, plus Access and Publisher (PC only), on up to 5 devices per users, including the hosted desktop.
- 1TB of OneDrive storage per user
- Plus a 100GB Hosted Desktop storage bundle – saving £27.50 a month or more – including free upgrade to super-fast solid state disks (SSD) when available later in the year:
- 65GB Disk storage for operating system – FREE
- 20GB Disk Storage for your business application data – FREE
- 10GB Disk Storage on a network drive for you and your colleagues to share documents and files – FREE
- 5GB Disk Storage per user – FREE
- Fully managed solution, 99.5% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support for critical issues. Data and OS backups included, Anti-Virus included, Managed Windows updates included.
- FREE setup for customers with 6 or more users – saving £125
- We can also offer this to customers with less than 6 users if paying 12 months upfront.
Need something slightly different?
If you need additional applications, more storage, or a more complex architecture; maybe you already have a Microsoft 365 subscription, or you need a different plan, don’t worry, we’re all about flexibility, simply get in touch today using the form below or call 01282 500318 and we can discuss your full requirements.
Offer applies to new, direct customers only and excludes reseller’s customers. Resellers with enquiries from customers interested in this bundle should contact their account manager for details of any alternative deals.
* excludes the Microsoft 365 subscription, requires a minimum 6-month commitment for the hosted desktop solution to get a month free. The free month will be the third month. For example: remote desktop server is commissioned in January, first invoice will be on the 31st January and will cover the whole of January and advance payment to cover February. Invoice at the end of February (to cover March) will be £0.00 except for the Microsoft 365 subscription. Invoice at the end of March (to cover April) will be at full price and so on.
** See here for details of what’s included in Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise. Other Microsoft 365 Enterprise plans can be substituted; monthly price will vary accordingly. Microsoft 365 has a 12-month commitment with Microsoft. While Microsoft 365 gives you licence to run most Office Apps on PC, Macs, Tablets and phones as well as the Hosted Desktop, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Publisher will only run on Windows PCs or the hosted desktops not Mac, iOS, or Android, but of course you can connect to the hosted desktop from these other devices to run Access or Publisher.
Only Enterprise Microsoft 365 plans will activate on a hosted desktop, as they require the Shared Computer Activation feature. The plans that can be used are:
- Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 E3 or E5
- Office 365 Non-profit E3 or E5
Contact us & quote WORKFROMHOME to get your deal
+44 (0)1282 500318
Your Office Anywhere, 4 Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, BB11 5UB
M-F: 9am – 5pm