Microsoft Project Online for just £29.99 per month and only 1 month commitment.
Do you need to use Microsoft Project for a short to medium term project? If so then don’t waste upwards of £560 buying Project, instead rent for just £29.99 a month and also benefit from being able to use it on any device including Mac, iPad, Android tablets as well as Windows PCs.
Ideal for short term projects our Project Hosting service gives you access to a Hosted Desktop in our secure UK data centre so that you can effectively run Microsoft Project online. Running MS Project online means your files are automatically backed up to our second data centre for resilience. You can also download them locally to your PC, so you can rent Project for a few months, then stop, then come back and re-upload your file to continue where you left off. We don’t tie you into long contracts so if your project needs to pause, then your hosting can too.
What are the main benefits
- Device agnostic – run Microsoft Project on a Mac or iPad
- Free upgrade for life – Upgrade to the latest version soon after release.
- Rent month by month, no contracts
- Ideal for short term projects, flexible to cope with project over runs
- No setup fee for running MS Project online with us
- Access anywhere in the world over the Internet, and on any device
- Backups included, plus save files locally to your PC if needed
- 12 months for price of 11 option available if you prefer to pay upfront.
Microsoft Project Hosting Online – Try Our Demo
Project Hosting is a really convenient and flexible way of managing projects. Although we talk about Microsoft Project Online, this is the full, feature rich, client running on a Hosted Desktop, not a cut down web version.
Free 2 day trial with no commitment. Just get in touch using the details below and we’ll send you a logon account to try it out for yourself for a couple of days.
Get in touch today to find out more
If you’re interested in cloud hosting in general or a Project Hosting specifically just fill in our contact form. Our friendly team will be in contact with you for a no obligation chat in the next 24 hours. Don’t worry, if you are not technical we can help guide you through the process. Or if you prefer call us on 01282 500318
Read Our Blog Post: