Become A Cloud Computing Reseller
Hosted Desktops are the ideal solution for small and medium businesses, replacing traditional small business server type solutions and providing a platform that will enable independent software developers to easily offer a cloud based version of their application without the need for any recoding.
By becoming a cloud computing reseller you can offer your customers a secure, reliable and resilient platform to host any and all of their business applications and you can benefit from an ongoing and (usually) growing revenue stream.
Why resell Hosted Desktop solutions
For the Customer
- Reduced spend on IT, moving to an opex cost rather than upfront capex cost.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere on any device.
- Increased security and reliability, reduced risk.
For IT Professionals
- Ongoing revenue for as long as the customer remains on the platform.
- Revenue grows as the customer grows.
- Resell hosted desktops and maintain credibility and relevance as customer look to you to advise on cloud solutions.
For Software Developers
- Web enable/cloud enable your application with no re-coding.
- Offer Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Remove the barrier to sales of the need to purchase new hardware, Windows licences or SQL Server licences
- Provide your customer with the complete infrastructure to cloud host your application for a low monthly subscription
Why Resell Cloud Computing with Your Office Anywhere
Your Office Anywhere are first and foremost an IT company, we were the first Microsoft Gold Partner in the North West of England and we understand the challenges for both IT support providers and independent software vendors. Cloud computing could be seen as a risk to the business model of many IT companies but by becoming a cloud computing reseller for Your Office Anywhere you have a real opportunity to not only introduce a secure revenue stream but also to add this prominent service to your portfolio.
Interested in revolutionising your IT? – Get in touch today.
If you would like to resell hosted desktops and want to find out more just fill in our contact form. One of our technical sales consultants will be in contact with you for a no obligation chat. Our sales consultants while primarily business people are also have real world technical experience and are all Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certified. We will work with you to architect the best solution for your customer and applications. Don’t worry, if you are not familiar with cloud computing we can help guide you through the process. Or if you prefer call us on 01282 500318