Sage 50 Cloud Accounts Hosting
Access your Sage Accounts from anywhere over the Internet and on any device.
If you have multiple users of your Sage Accounts system, especially if they are in different locations, or you simply want to work on your accounts at the weekend then you need an effective Sage cloud solution.
Hosted Sage from Your Office Anywhere gives you a Sage 50 cloud based platform from as little as £24.90 per month (not including the Sage licences). We provide you with a dedicated hosted server where we install your copy of Sage. You then connect using a simple remote desktop client over the Internet, and even better you can run it on any device, Windows, Mac, iPad and Android. As many people can log on as you need (and you have Sage licences for) we just charge a simple monthly fee per user.
Some great reasons running Sage in the Cloud will help your business
- No IT skills required – We will set up your hosted Sage Cloud system, restore your data and help you transition to Sage in the Cloud.
- Simple per user monthly fee with no contracts.
- Increase or decrease users as needed for your business
- Our Sage Cloud solution includes Backups, Anti-virus, Windows updates and 24/7 support for critical issues.
- We declare all Microsoft licences for you.
- No complicated VPNs to worry about, you can even access your Sage system from a web portal if you are away from your normal computer.
- Totally secure, data is encrypted over the Internet. Your Office Anywhere and our data centres are certified to ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
Trust in our extensive experience hosting Sage in the Cloud
Your Office Anywhere have been hosting Sage Accounts for our customers for a long time. Long before anyone coined the term Cloud Computing. Using Microsoft Terminal Services our Sage Cloud system provides a very stable, reliable, resilient and secure platform for your company’s accounting package. We’ve heard of many businesses having issues with Sage Drive, synchronisation issues, database corruption. These things just don’t happen on a hosted Sage platform as everything is running on the same server.
When we opened a second distribution depot we really needed access to Sage in both places. Sage Drive didn’t work for us due to having bad internet upload speed, it made data transfer slow and kept crashing. YOA was the perfect solution, this allowed access across the two sites but also it enabled working from home. Set up was very easy and if we had a problem they were quick to resolve it.
Rose Seymour – Finance Manager
Get in touch today to find out more
If you’re interested in cloud hosting in general or Sage in the Cloud specifically just fill in our contact form. Our friendly team will be in contact with you for a no obligation chat in the next 24 hours. Don’t worry, if you are not technical we can help guide you through the process. Or if you prefer call us on 01282 500318
Read Our Popular Blog Post
White Paper download
For more detailed information about how Hosted Sage please download this free White Paper.
Thank you! Feel free to download the file: