Hosted Desktops - From £25.50 a month
Remote Hosted Desktop – Work from literally anywhere.
Cloud Hosting Services | DaaS
Access and run your shared business applications anywhere, anytime and on any device using remote desktop hosting.
A Hosted Desktop gives you everything you need to run any or all of your business systems in the cloud. This means you can access them wherever you are: In the office, in a branch office, at home, in a hotel, on the train, anywhere over the internet.
Cloud hosting is rapidly becoming the norm for businesses who want simplicity, flexibility and scalability from their IT. A Hosted Desktop is a form of cloud hosting that mimics the traditional Windows desktop environment but as a Desktop as a Service (DaaS) model. So you don’t even need a Windows desktop to run your Windows applications, the hosted desktop will also run on a Mac, iPad, Android Tablet, even on smartphones.
Remote Desktops is a popular model with large corporates with multi million pound IT budgets but now Hosted Desktops can be simply and cheaply deployed for small and medium business, from one man bands upwards.
Businesses adopting cloud hosting in the form of hosted desktops have the potential to halve their IT costs. Using our hosted remote desktop services removes the need for in house servers and their corresponding support, maintenance, upgrade, and replacement costs.
Watch this video to see why you really need a Hosted Desktop
Hosted Desktops – Features and benefits for business
- Run your business applications anywhere in the world over the Internet
- Access your applications on any device – Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chromebook, Kindle
- Secure, reliable, resilient, UK Datacentres, ISO27001 certified
- Flexible Working for your company employees
- Cloud Hosting and DaaS = Cost Savings & Risk Reduction
Your Office Anywhere – More than just a hosted desktop provider
- Your Office Anywhere are one of the country’s longest established cloud hosting providers. Coming from an enterprise IT consultancy background we treat every customer as an individual, and every hosted desktop setup is bespoke.
- All our customer’s servers are supported and maintained by us which includes backups, antivirus, patches, updates and 24/7 support for critical issues.
- We are certified for ISO 27001 for our Information Security Management System, as are the commercial data centres we use to house our equipment, so you know your data is safe with us.
- In addition to hosted desktops we can provide any level of additional infrastructure to meet your specific requirements. This includes SQL Servers, Web services, Hosted SharePoint and Hosted Exchange.
Let our certified experts help your business become more efficient
Information wherever you are
Using a hosted desktop is a rapidly growing trend within the business community to ensure that your applications, documents and data are instantly available – wherever you are. We’ve been building and supporting hosted desktops for over ten years for customers all over the world.
We take care of it for you
Moving to a hosted desktop solution could be a journey into the unknown, but not with Your Office Anywhere. We help our clients all the way, from advising them about how hosted desktops works, architecting the right solution, supporting users as they start to use the numerous features within the platform, to scaling the solution as the business grows and develops.
From £25.50 per month
A SAFE OPTION
Why Choose Us
Over 2000 Users
500+ Customer Servers
Get in touch today to find out more about remote desktop hosting
If you’re interested in cloud hosting in general or a hosted desktop specifically just fill in our contact form. Our friendly team will be in contact with you for a no obligation chat in the next 24 hours. Don’t worry, if you are not technical we can help guide you through the process. Or if you prefer call us on 01282 500318. Your Office Anywhere are one of the UK’s top hosted desktop providers.
Contact us here for a fast response
Your Office Anywhere, 4 Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, BB11 5UB
M-F: 9am - 5pm
+44 (0)1282 500318