Microsoft Office Hostingand Office 365 Hosting
Microsoft Office is key to your business, being able to run it anywhere is key to your business success.
You and your colleagues can access the full desktop version of Microsoft Office or Office 365 on any device, anywhere in the world over the internet. By running Office on a hosted remote desktop service (hosted desktop) you can then integrate Office with any other business application giving you the flexibility to run all your business software “in the cloud”, and remove the need for on-site servers and storage and all the associated support, maintenance and upgrade costs. Read more below to find out how Your Office Anywhere can help you with your Microsoft Office hosting.
Watch to learn about Microsoft Office Hosting & Office 365 Hosting:
Benefits of running Office or Office 365* on a Hosted Desktop
- Run any version of Office by using our Service Provider Licence Agreement (SPLA) Office licence, you’re not tied to only the latest versions. This can be crucial if you want to run legacy applications in the cloud that only integrate with earlier versions of Office.
- Always run the full desktop version of Office regardless of what device you’re using to connect. Runs on Windows, Apple Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android.
- Integrate Office or Office 365* with any business application and run them all on the hosted desktop.
- Combine the features of Office 365* or Microsoft 365 Business with the flexibility and scalability of hosted desktops
- Open documents instantly from fast networked storage on the remote desktop platform, or connect to your online Office 365 storage.
- Rent standard Office month by month with no 12 month contractual tie-in. Just requires a standard internet connection, no need for complex networks or VPNs
- Supports low bandwidth connections. As everything runs on the hosted remote desktop server very little data travels over the internet, just keyboard and mouse clicks one way, and screen refreshes the other.
- Fully managed and supported by Your Office Anywhere, including backups of your data, anti-virus on the server, managed Windows updates and 24/7 support for critical issues.
Office 365 On Hosted Desktop
Customers with ProPlus or E3 plans for Office 365, or Microsoft 365 Business can use these licences on the hosted desktop using a feature called Shared Computer Activation. Your Office Anywhere (as a Microsoft Qualified Multi-tenant Hosting provider) are one of the few hosted desktop providers legally certified to host Office 365. This gives you all the features of Office 365 plus the ability to run it on a hosted desktop alongside your other business applications so you can move your whole business to the cloud and benefit from the multitude of ways of working remotely.
If you’re looking for a one-stop shop for both your hosted remote desktop environment and your Office 365 licences then let us know and we can source your Office 365 or Microsoft 365 plans for you.
We have received great service from Cardium/ YOA for our IT needs. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. They provide us with peace of mind regarding the IT infrastructure we use for our office services. The few IT issues we have encountered over the past six years have been dealt with professionally and resolved quickly.
Andrew McKenzie Smart
From £25.50 per month
A SAFE OPTION
Why Choose Us
Over 2000 Users
500+ Customer Servers
Contact Us About Your Microsoft Office Hosting
Contact us here for a fast response
Your Office Anywhere, 4 Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, BB11 5UB
M-F: 9am - 5pm
+44 (0)1282 500318