Sage 50 Cloud Accounts Hosting
Using Sage 50 Cloud: Access your Sage Accounts from anywhere over the internet and on any device.
With Sage 50 in the cloud, our remote desktop platform keeps your data secure while also ensuring that you have 24-hour access, wherever you are. Our Sage 50 hosting package is a fully managed service and we are certified for ISO 27001 Information Security Management plus GDPR. Our service includes data backups, managed anti-virus, and managed Windows updates.
If you have multiple users of your Sage Accounts system, especially if they are in different locations, or working from home, or you simply want to work on your accounts at the weekend then you need an effective Sage 50 cloud solution.
Watch this video to learn how Sage 50 account hosting works:
Sage 50 Cloud: 7 great reasons why running Sage in the Cloud will help your business
- No IT skills required – We will set up your hosted Sage Cloud system, restore your data and help your transition to Sage in the Cloud.
- Simple per user monthly fee with no contracts on your Sage 50 Cloud.
- With Sage in the cloud, you can increase or decrease users as needed for your business
- Our Sage in the Cloud solution includes Backups, Anti-virus, Windows updates and 24/7 support for critical issues.
- We declare all Microsoft licences required for Sage 50 Cloud for you.
- No complicated VPNs to worry about, you can even access your Sage in the cloud system from a web portal if you are away from your normal computer.
- Sage Cloud is totally secure, data is encrypted over the Internet. Your Office Anywhere and our data centres are certified to ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
Want to run Sage 50 Cloud on a Mac?
You can run Sage Cloud on a Mac with no problems using our Sage hosting service. Why not take a look at how this works here.
Trust in our extensive experience hosting Sage in the Cloud
Your Office Anywhere have been hosting Sage Cloud Accounts for our customers for a long time. Long before anyone coined the term Cloud Computing. Using Microsoft Terminal Services our Sage Cloud system provides a very stable, reliable, resilient and secure platform for your company’s accounting package. We’ve heard of many businesses having issues with Sage Drive, synchronisation issues, database corruption. These things just don’t happen on a hosted Sage 50 cloud platform as everything is running on the same server.
From £28.50 per month
No minimum number of users
Sage on a Hosted Desktop testimonial
Hosted Sage Solution
When we opened a second distribution depot we really needed access to Sage in both places. Sage Drive didn’t work for us due to having bad internet upload speed, it made data transfer slow and kept crashing. YOA was the perfect solution, this allowed access across the two sites but also it enabled working from home. Set up was very easy and if we had a problem they were quick to resolve it.
A GOOD CHOICE
Why choose us
Over 2000 Users
500+ Customer Servers
Customer Rating On Google
Contact us here for a fast response
+44 (0)1282 500318
Your Office Anywhere, 4 Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, BB11 5UB
M-F: 9am - 5pm