MAC – Sage 50 Accounts access for Apple MAC or iPad
Do you need to access Sage 50 Accounts or Sage 50 Accounts Plus on your Apple MAC Device – either an Apple MAC, Apple iMAC or Apple MacBook? Obviously you will be aware that Sage don’t write Sage 50 Accounts for MAC OSX devices or iPad (at the time of writing this article).
Here at Your Office Anywhere we provide a solution that allows Apple MAC or Apple iPad users to access Microsoft Windows based applications such as Sage 50 Accounts.
We assume that you already have a Sage 50 Accounts license but if you haven’t we can either sell you a Sage 50 Accounts license, or you can rent a license on a month by month basis either way the choice is yours.
We don’t force you to purchase the Sage 50 Accounts license from us either but we like to think we offer some of the best pricing in the market for Sage 50 Accounts licenses.
We have a video here that shows how you access Windows Applications using MAC OSX or iPad:
In terms of Sage Accounts 50 and how this would work, if you have a couple of users who are running in the office there are a couple of options available:-
- Get everyone to use the Your Office Anywhere platform for Sage, remember we back up your server it is in a secure location and can be accessed by anyone at anytime and you don’t have to be based in the office.
- If you have purchased Sage with Sage Drive you can put the MAC user on the Your Office Anywhere platform and use the functionality within Sage Cloud Drive to sync data between the devices that are using Sage.
The cost for a single user is just £25.50 plus a one-off setup fee of £125.00 to provision your dedicated server running your copy of Sage 50 Accounts and this includes (summary):
- Windows Server and the Remote Desktop license(s) required to be compliant
- UK Helpdesk Support
- Backup of the system (server) and also backup of the drive where Sage is backed up to as part of the Sage backup routine
- Anti Virus
- Patch Management of the system
- Failover to a different server should the underlying hardware have issues
Try a free demo of the solution
We offer a free demo – simply contact us on 01282 500318 or fill out our online contact form and we will get back to you shortly. You can also view our sage on a Mac or iPad service page to find out more about what we can provide.
Visit different areas of our Info Hub to learn more
Microsoft Access Hosting
DaaS & Hosted Desktops
Sage Accounts Hosting
SQL Server Hosting
Microsoft Office 365 Hosting
About 'Your Office Anywhere'
All about Cloud Computing
Hosting MS Visio/Project
Hosted Desktops Apple/Android
Contact us here for a fast response
+44 (0)1282 500318
Your Office Anywhere, 4 Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, BB11 5UB
M-F: 9am - 5pm