Hosted Desktopwith Microsoft 365 or Office 365
Get Microsoft Office Apps, Email, and a Hosted Desktop in one great package
Access your Windows desktop based business applications such as Accounting software, your CRM, Payroll, Stock Control, ERP, whatever it is, on a cloud based Hosted Desktop and…
• Connect from anywhere in the world
• Use any device, PC, Mac, iOS, Android
• Have a flexible and scalable solution with 99.5% uptime guarantee and 24/7 support for critical issues
Then, combine this with Office 365 using the flagship Microsoft 365 Business Premium plan to get all these great features:
• Desktop install versions of Microsoft Office applications for PC and Mac: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, One Note plus Microsoft Access and Publisher for Windows PCs only.
• Exchange Online Business Class email with 50GB mailbox plus anti-spam and malware filtering using Exchange online protection.
• The Office desktop apps licenced to use on your Hosted Desktop as well as your local PC
• Online, Mac, and mobile versions of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to install on up to 5 phones and 5 tablets.
• Online services including SharePoint, Teams and 1TB per user of OneDrive Storage
• A host of other security features including device management and Advanced Threat Protection
• Flexibility to increase and decrease user numbers within the 12-month subscription term, only 1 licence is required to commit to 12 months.
• Shared Computer Activation (see below)
• Upgrade rights for Windows 7 PCs to upgrade to Windows 10 for free
All this from just £45.60 per user, per month* including the Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscription.
If you have users who need Office and email but don’t need the Hosted Desktop then the Microsoft 365 Business Premium plan on its own is just £15.10 per month.
If not all these features are required then the Microsoft 365 Business Standard plan at £9.40 per month may be best for the local only users, although this can’t be used on the Hosted Desktop, but you can mix and match your subscriptions with Microsoft 365.
Hosted Desktops from Your Office Anywhere will run on the following:
Windows PC, Laptop or Tablet e.g. Surface
All you need is a free Microsoft Remote Desktop Client which will be available from the app stores. The client set up is very simple.
Shared Computer Activation
Running Office 365 on a Hosted Desktop requires an Enterprise feature called Shared Computer Activation (SCA). This is also required if you want to run Office 365 on a local computer where different people log on to it, such as shift workers or a warehouse computer.
SCA is available in Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise, Microsoft 365 Business Premium and Office 365 E3 or E5 plans. If you need both Office applications and Email then Microsoft 365 Business Premium is the cheapest plan. However, if you don’t need email or Teams etc. hen the simple Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise plan at £11.50 will save you £3.60, although there are fewer features.
Please visit this page for a breakdown of features in Office 365 plans suitable for a Hosted Desktop.
Your Office Anywhere are one of only a small number of Hosted Desktop providers authorised to host Office 365 as we are what’s known as a Qualified Multi-Tenant Hosting Provider (QMTH) find out more about QMTH from Microsoft here.
To find out more about Hosted Desktops or Microsoft 365 please get in touch at the link below.
*Price based on Microsoft 365 subscription if purchased through Your Office Anywhere. We’re happy to install Office 365 if purchased elsewhere however, there is a £5 per user supplement to cover the cost of our membership of the Qualified Multitenant Hoster Program, which is a requirement for hosting Office 365 on a Hosted Desktop. Customers planning to run Microsoft Teams may need to budget for additional memory (RAM) depending on how Teams is used. Please speak with the sales consultant for more details.
From £45.60 per month
Contact us here for a fast response
+44 (0)1282 500318
Your Office Anywhere, 4 Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, BB11 5UB
M-F: 9am - 5pm